In the absence of specific agreement, the following conditions will apply to the reservations made by all the guests of Le Chatelet Hotel:
- All reservation requests must be channeled to the email reservations @ lechatelethotel. com. Only the notifications sent in this way will be considered valid.
- All quotes are valid for 48 hours from the time of shipment and remain subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
- An ANTICIPATION will be requested in all cases, which will be non-refundable, equivalent to 1 night's stay to confirm the RESERVATION . Said payment must be canceled by bank transfer. Additionally, a valid credit card will be requested as a guarantee, otherwise it will NOT be considered as a confirmed reservation. Do not accept checks.
- Check In time is from 3:00 pm and Check Out until 11:00 am.
- All reservations are nominative and are made in the name of the requesting party and therefore are non-transferable and indivisible.
- In the event that the contracting party is a private guest, the total of the lodging must be fully paid (100%) when checking in. .
- In the event that the contractor is a Tourism Agency, they must pay the balance corresponding to the entire stay at least 15 days before the arrival of the passenger. In case of non-compliance with the fixed payment method, Le Chatelet Hotel will have the right to cancel the reservation with its communication by email to the travel agency ten (10) days in advance, giving rise to a penalty equivalent to 100% locobrado.
- The withdrawal by the guest without fulfilling the totality of the reserve commitment that does not allow, entitles the establishment to the collection in the nature of compensation, of the days that are up to a maximum of three days of stay.
- Reimbursement of VAT on foreign guests : to access the refund of current VAT in Argentine norms, the reservation must be paid by means of a credit or foreign debit card or by international bank transfer and be accompanied by the relevant documents required by the legislation, namely: Passport or identity document with a proof issued by the national immigration authority. In the case of the Tourism Agency, they must also attach proof of registration in AFIP and Certificate of Agency Enabled by the Ministry of Tourism of the Nation.
- In cases in which the contractor wishes to be issued VAT invoice discriminated against, must inform such situation at the time of payment, attaching AFIP F8001 corresponding form, registration certificate and Certificate of Agency Enabled by the Ministry of Tourism of the Nation, in the corresponding cases. If this documentation is not collected, invoice type B will be issued without exceptions .
- Le Chatelet Hotel is not responsible for delays or impediments in the departure / arrival of regular or private transfers caused by fortuitous event or force majeure outside our operation, such as strikes, road closures, delays or cancellations of flights or flights, disasters natural, etc. Any additional expenses incurred by passengers in transit to / from Le Chatelet Hotel due to such circumstances will be borne by the passenger.
In all cases, if the passenger does not arrive, proceed according to the provisions of point 1. 1. of the present.
1. CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS OF INDIVIDUAL RESERVES.
- The reservation conditions are contractual, any modification relating to date, duration, services or others must be agreed with Le Chatelet Hotel, by emailing reservations @ lechatelethotel. com .
- In all cases, requests must be approved by Le Chatelet Hotel.
1. 1 Regarding the CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS :.
- The cancellation of the agreed reservation will imply the loss of the non-refundable advance.
- The non-arrival of the passenger will imply the loss of the non-refundable advance.
- It will be considered that there has not been arrival of the passenger if the 12:00 hrs of the following days to the entrance established in the contract of Reservation of the Program, the client has not registered in the reception of the hotel. In this case the room will be available to the hotel.
- The late arrival, outside the agreed date as a reservation, will imply the payment by LeChatelet Hotel of the reserved and unused nights. In the event that the guest does not give notice of his late arrival, he will proceed according to the provisions of the preceding point.
1. 2 Regarding CHANGES or MODIFICATIONS of Reservations :.
- If a change of dates is requested fifteen (15) or more days in advance (in addition to the rate differences for seasonal change, if applicable) the change will not have an associated fee and will be subject to availability by Le Chatelet Hotel.
- If changes are requested, dates with less than fifteen (15) days in advance (in addition to the rate differences due to seasonal changes, if applicable), it will entail the payment of the equivalent of twenty percent (20%) of the amount of the stay and will remain Subject to availability by Le Chatelet Hotel.
2. ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
- Additional services that were not paid, or were partially paid, at the time of the Check out by the guest, will be charged to the credit card left in guarantee.
- The delay in making the Check Out leads to the automatic purchase of a LateCheck Out supplement, subject to availability by the hotel.
- The Late Check Out supplement until 5:00 pm has an additional cost of 20% of the price of the room and will be subject to the availability of Le Chatelet Hotel.
- The Late Check Out supplement after 5:00 p.m. will be charged as an additional night of the contracted room.
3. CONDITIONS FOR MINORS.
Children under 3 years who sleep in a crib do not pay. In case of requiring an additional bed, the rate will be paid as an adult.
4. GROUP POLICY.
- Group is considered as equivalent to 10 rooms or more.
- An ANTICIPATION will be requested in all cases, which will be non-refundable, equivalent to 20% of the total of the STAY to confirm the RESERVATION of the Group and proceed to unblocking the rooms. The remaining balance must be paid at least 15 days before the arrival of the group .
- In case of cancellation of the reservation, Le Chatelet Hotel will receive the amounts delivered as non-refundable advance.
- Regarding the modifications of dates and / or number of rooms booked, the same will be subject to availability and will have an extra charge of ten percent (10%) on the agreed rate for each request, in addition to the rate differences for the change in time if applicable.
- The ANTICIPATED credit to the reservation will be applied, in all cases, proportionally to each of the reserved rooms.
- In case of non-compliance with the fixed payment method, Le Chatelet Hotel will have the right to cancel the reservation, only with its communication to whoever made it on behalf of the group. The above will result in a penalty equivalent to one hundred percent (100%) of locobrado as a non-refundable advance.
- The list of names of the guests of a certain group must be sent to the hotel in advance no less than fifteen (15) days to the mail reservations @ lechatelethotel. com, completing a form with the name and surname of the guests and the type of room in which they will be staying (double, triple or quadruple in their twin or matrimonial version). The room for the released guests will be available at the hotel. Freed guests should always be chauffeurs or coordinators.