- With respect to the terms and subscriptions of reserves for companies of the tourism sector or others, they will, in the absence of a specific agreement,.
- All reservation requests must be channeled to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.Only notifications made by this route will be valid.
- In all cases a Prepayment equivalent to 20% of the total of the STAY will be requested, to confirm the RESERVATION, which must be canceled by bank transfer, debit card or credit.
- Any unconfirmed reservation will be discarded at the 48th hour after it was taken.Once discarded, your space can be taken by another reservation.
- In addition, a valid credit card will be requested to guarantee the reservation, otherwise it will NOT be considered as a confirmed reservation.Checks are not accepted.
- All reservations are registered and made in the name of the applicant and therefore is non-transferable and indivisible.
- Foreign tourist: to access the VAT refund in force in Argentine norms, must be paid by a credit or debit card or by international bank transfer and be accompanied by the respective documents required by law, namely: Passport or a foreign identity document with proof issued by the national migration authority.In the case of Tourism Agency, they must also attach proof of registration in AFIP, Certificate of Agency Enabled by the Ministry of Tourism of the Nation and affidavit attesting that the payment was made by some of the electronic means previously detailed.
- The total accommodation must be fully paid (100%) when Check In.In this way, if the passenger retires before, he will not be entitled to be reimbursed, whatever the cause that gives rise to such circumstance.In the case of Tourism Agency, they must cancel the balance with a minimum notice of 15 days before the arrival of the passenger.
- In cases in which the contractor wishes to be invoiced with discriminated VAT, he / she must inform such situation at the time of payment, attaching AFIP F8001 corresponding form, proof of registration and Certificate of Agency Enabled by the Ministry of Tourism of the Nation, in the corresponding cases.If this documentation is not collected, a "B" invoice will be issued without exceptions.
2. CHANGES AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATIONS
- The client will respect all the conditions established in the Reservation and any modification regarding date, duration, services or others must be agreed with Le Chatelet Hotel, addressing the email email@example.com.
- In all cases, applications must be approved by Le Chatelet Hotel.
- In the event that Le Chatelet Hotel has granted additional services to a passenger and has retired without paying or paying only partially, the company reserves the right to charge the credit card left in guarantee the balance due, without necessity Of prior authorization of the client.
2.1 Regarding reservations CANCELLATIONS:
- Low Season: Up to 7 days before the date of arrival, 20% of the total stay.Then, 1 night penalty or 20% of the total stay, whichever is greater.
- Medium and High Season: Up to 15 days before the arrival date, without cancellation charges.Then 1 night penalty or 20% of the total of the stay, whichever is greater.
- In case of No Show, 1 night penalty or 20% of the total of the stay will be charged, whichever is greater.
- A reservation will be considered null and void if it is no later than 12 noon on the day following the entry established in the Program Booking Agreement, the customer has not registered at the hotel reception.In this case the room will be available to the hotel.
Regarding CHANGES or MODIFICATIONS of Reservations:
- If you request a change of dates with 15 or more days in advance (in addition to the tariff differences due to seasonal change, if applicable), the change will not have an associated fine and will be subject to availability by Le Chatelet Hotel.
- If you request change dates with less than 15 days in advance (in addition to the tariff differences due to seasonal change, if applicable), the same will have a fine equivalent to 10% of the amount of the stay and will be subject to availability by Le Chatelet Hotel.
3.RESTRICTIONS AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Check-in time is from 13:00 hrs and check-out until 11:00 hrs.
- The late check-out entails the automatic purchase of a late check-out supplement, which consists of an additional 3 hours to check-out (new check-out until 14:00 hrs) at a cost Of the additional 20% of the price of the room.
- Any check-out after 14:00 hrs will be charged as an additional night's stay for the respective accommodation to the contracted room.
- No pets allowed.
- All in accordance with the Municipal Ordinance No. 8075/2008 and our internal sustainability policy, Le Chatelet Hotel does not allow smoking inside any of its facilities, whether accommodation or otherwise.Failure to comply with this policy will result in the payment of a penalty, which will be charged to the room, equivalent to 2 additional nights to the room booked.
4.CONDITIONS FOR CHILDREN
Children under 2 years who sleep in cot do not pay.In case of requiring an additional bed, it will pay the rate as an adult.
- Group is considered to contracts equivalent to 10 rooms or more.
- In all cases, a Prepayment equal to 20% of the total of the STAY will be requested to confirm the RESERVATION of the Group and proceed with the blocking of the rooms and the cancellation of the balance with a minimum notice of 15 days before the arrival of the group.
- If you cancel the reservation, Le Chatelet Hotel will be charged a penalty equal to 100% of the amount charged.
- With respect to changes in dates and number of rooms reserved, they will be subject to availability and will have an extra charge of 10% on the agreed rate for each request, in addition to the tariff differences per season.
- The Prepayment accredited to the reservation will be applied, in all cases, proportionally to each of the reserved rooms.
- Failure to comply with the stipulated payments will result in the cancellation of the reservation, with a penalty equal to 100% of what is charged.
- The rooming must be completed in a form that includes the name and surname of the guests and the type of room in which they will be staying (double, triple or quadruple in their twin or matrimonial version).
- The room of the released guests will be arranged by the hotel.Freed guests should always be chauffeurs or coordinators.